SPACES AVAILABLE AT SET LEWISHAM
Please email email@example.com and we will arrange a viewing time for you. Please bear in mind applications are accepted in order of when they are received until spaces run out.
- Large Desk Spaces @ £200 pcm
- Units @ £1.3 per sq ft (starting @ £300)
- Units @ £1.2 per sq ft (starting @ £550)
- 1 Whole Floor: 1698 sq ft @ £1500 pcm (little natural light, perfect for musicians/ film makers)
1 year guaranteed, month rolling thereafter | bills, internet & and rates all included
£100 deposit per space | Move in date is immediate
Please send the below to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and preferred studio number as the subject line. Please number the sections of your application as they are listed below.
1. Name or Names (project or collective name if applicable)
2. Preferred studio number (studio numbers are only visible on the viewing day)
3. Links to work online or drop box/we transfer file & basic CV if you have one
4. 1 paragraph on why you would like to be part of SET and what you think you might be interested to offer (in regards to members obligations below)
5. Please provide your Borough of Residence and Borough of Work (preference is given to artists working and living in the Borough of Lewisham)
(The application is relatively relaxed and are mainly to ensure diversity in practise and an interest/drive to contribute amongst our members)
SET Centre CIO is a registered charity. Studio space is allocated to those who become an Associate Member of the charity.
Members of SET are obligated to participate in, or support in facilitation of, the public programme.
This can range from running a workshop, participating in an exhibition, doing an artists talk, helping out with a show or event, offering or a providing a service on site, helping with administrative aspects of SET or offering skilled labour etc. This will also importantly include bi-yearly OPEN STUDIOS.
We never request unreasonable amounts of commitment or time from members. It probably boils down to around 12 hours a year, but some people do a lot more! The aim is to develop a community working together at SET.