SET Centre CIO is a new charitable alternative vacant property security or property guardianship. With three years’ experience, SET has helped numerous property owners with professional vacant property solutions.
At each SET Centre (guarded vacant property) SET provides affordable artist workspace to its vetted Associate Members. In return, our members volunteer to contribute towards our arts and educational programme, hosting public workshops, talks or participating in exhibits or performances in our two central project spaces: SET Alscot Road in Southwark & SET Dalston Lane in Hackney.
Charity registration no. 1170903
HOW SET WORKS WITH PROPERTY OWNERS:
- property fully secured from squatting, vandalism and theft
- Short-term contracts; 6 months guaranteed, month rolling thereafter (shorter term agreements can be negotiated)
- 100% Utilities and Business Rates / Council Tax covered by SET
- Template simple lease agreement for ease of initiation
- Property fully secured from day one
- Semi derelict property made safe and secure
- Preropty maintained and refurbished