VACANT PROPERTY SECURITY
SET Centre CIO provides a new charitable alternative to vacant property security or property guardianship. With three years’ experience, SET has helped numerous property owners with professional vacant property solutions and had centres in Westminster, Tower Hamlets, Southwark & Hackney. We have made use of an old station, a disused pub, a laundrette, numerous office buildings and light industrial units all prior to development, demolition or sale.
Becoming a provider of property security has meant we can carry on achieving our charitable objectives. We have met the problem of the lack affordable workspace with the blight of vacant property in London, creating a short term solution to both issues.
At each SET Centre (guarded vacant property) SET provides affordable artist workspace to its vetted Associate Members. In return, our members volunteer to contribute towards our arts and educational programme, hosting public workshops, talks or participating in exhibits or performances in our two central project spaces: SET Alscot Road in Southwark & SET Dalston Lane in Hackney.
SET is entirely non-profit and all membership fees are reinvested in achieving a greater positive impact.
Charity registration no. 1170903
HOW SET WORKS WITH PROPERTY OWNERS:
- property fully secured from vandalism and theft
- Short-term contracts; 6 months guaranteed, month rolling thereafter
- 100% Utilities and Business Rates / Council Tax covered by SET
- Template simple lease agreement for ease of initiation
- Property fully secured from day one
- Semi derelict property made safe and secure
- Property maintained and refurbished
For More information or to discuss potential projects email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07525900095